Activities in Lake Mburo National Park – Top 7 things to do on Lake Mburo Safaris in Uganda
Lake Mburo National Park is one of the top safari parks in Uganda. Lake Mburo National Park is Uganda’s nearest National Park to the Country’s capital, Kampala. There are a diverse number of Activities in Lake Mburo National Park that will keep travelers excited. Lake Mburo is only a 2 to 3-hour drive from Kampala and one-day tours are very possible. While on a Uganda safari Tour, you shouldn’t miss out on a visit to this beautiful National Park.
Lake Mburo is known for wildlife safaris in Uganda – with some of the magnificent wildlife species that cannot be found in all other Uganda National Parks. On Top of wildlife, the National Park is also home to some impressive birdlife that you will enjoy watching while participating in various safari activities in the park. Here are the top 7 things to do on safaris in Lake Mburo National Park.
Here are Activities in Lake Mburo National Park – Highlights of safaris in Lake Mburo National Park
Game drives (Game viewing Experience)
For all of Uganda Savannah Park, Game drives are the best way to explore the diverse wildlife species in the park. While traveling to Lake Mburo, take a safari vehicle and explore the park’s diverse wildlife. Lake Mburo National Park is home to various animals, including zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, antelopes, and hippos. A game drive will give you the opportunity to spot these incredible animals in their natural habitat. Game drives allow you to explore the vast areas of this park. Plan your Safaris with us.
Lake Mburo National Park offers exceptional boat cruise experiences on Lake Mburo. You will enjoy a relaxing boat cruise on Lake Mburo, the largest lake in the park. This activity allows you to observe hippos, crocodiles, and a variety of bird species. The scenic views of the lake and surrounding landscapes are also breathtaking. This will also grant you opportunities to take beautiful photographs.
Lake Mburo National Park is one of the best places to visit for Nature walking safaris in Uganda. The park lacks major predators and this allows walking safaris. While on safaris in Lake Mburo National Park, you will embark on guided nature walks through the park’s trails and explore the park on foot. This activity provides a more intimate experience with nature, allowing you to discover smaller wildlife, plants, and bird species. It is also a great opportunity for photography enthusiasts.
Horse riding is the other top activity in Lake Mburo National Park. You will take on a unique way of exploring the park by going on a horseback safari. Ride through the savannah, forests, and hills while observing wildlife from a different perspective. This activity is suitable for both beginners and experienced riders.
Bird watching – Activities in Lake Mburo National Park
Lake Mburo National Park is a haven for birdwatchers, with over 350 bird species recorded. You will enjoy watching different species across the park as you will be delighted to spot some of the rare, endemic, and migratory birdlife. Grab your binoculars and join a bird-watching tour to spot various colorful and rare bird species such as the African finfoot, shoebill stork, and African fish eagle. Let us help you plan your Uganda safari tour.
While in Lake Mburo National Park, you will grab opportunities to visit the nearby communities and engage in cultural activities to learn about the local way of life. You can participate in traditional dances, visit a local homestead, or even try your hand at traditional crafts. The cultural experience is really amazing and educative as you will uncover the hidden secrets of Uganda’s diverse culture.
Night game drives – Activities in Lake Mburo National Park
The other top thing to do in Lake Mburo is embarking on the Unique Night game drive experience. For those looking for a completely different experience, opt for a night game drive. With the help of spotlights, you can observe nocturnal animals such as hyenas, leopards, and bush babies. This activity offers a unique opportunity to witness the park’s wildlife during their active nighttime hours.
Getting to Lake Mburo National Park
This National Park is one of the nearest to Uganda’s Capital, Kampala. You can access this National Park by road about 3 and a half hours from Kampala. The National Park has two main gates, the Nshara and the Sanga gate, the Nshara is the nearest from Kampala since it is only 3 and a half hour drive.
Acacia Safaris Limited is the best tour operator that will help you plan your Uganda safari to Lake Mburo National Park and other National Parks in Uganda. We also offer other experiences like Gorilla Trekking in Uganda and Rwanda, Chimpanzee Trekking tours, and Bird-watching among others. We offer tours to different safari destinations in Uganda and also extended tours to other East African Countries like Rwanda, Kenya, and Tanzania.
Uganda Wildlife Safaris Related Searches
- Uganda Safaris Tour
- Uganda Gorilla Safari Packages
- Uganda Wildlife Safari Packages
- Uganda Birding Safari Packages
- Chimpanzee Trekking Safari Packages
- Long Uganda Gorilla Safaris
- Long Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- Short Uganda Gorilla Safari Tours
- Short Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- Uganda Wildlife Safaris
- 5 Days Best Gorilla Trekking Safaris Uganda
- 5 Days Best Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour
- 6 Days Best Uganda Adventure Tour
- 7 Days Best Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari
- 7 Days Uganda Primate Tour
- 8 Days Best Uganda Safari Itinerary
Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tours Related Searches
- Long Uganda Gorilla Safari Tours
- 9 Days Classic Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 12 Days Affordable Uganda Adventure Tour
- 13 Days Classic Uganda Adventure Tour
- 14 Days Ultimate Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 15 Days Wildlife Safari Africa
- 16 Days Best Uganda Birding Safari
- 18 Days Best Uganda Adventure Safaris of a Lifetime Tour
- 3 Days Uganda Savannah Wildlife Tour
- 4 Days Savannah Wildlife Safari to Uganda
- 4 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
- 4 Days Ultimate Primates Safari & Wildlife Tour Uganda
- 6 Days Uganda Wildlife Safaris Tour
- 9 Days Uganda Primates Tour
- 9 Days Uganda Adventure Safari
- 12 Days Uganda Adventure Safaris Tour
- 19 Days Uganda Classic Safari Experience
- 5 Days Uganda Rwanda Safari
- 7 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour Rwanda Wildlife Safari
- 10 Days Uganda Rwanda Wildlife Safari
- 12 Days Kenya Uganda Safari
- 12 Days Tanzania Uganda Safari
- 13 Days Rwanda and Uganda Safari
- 13 Days Tanzania Uganda Tour
- 17 Days Uganda Kenya Tanzania Safari